RentCompass for the iPad application has been approved on the app store and is ready for download. It delivers a customized experience specifically built for the revolutionary Apple iPad. Having a larger screen with magnificent colours, you can view photo albums of rentals in high definition and use the iPad multi-touch experience to navigate through the rentals with as little clicks as possible.
Here are some highlights about the application:
* Pan and zoom through Google maps to see more rentals.
* Tilt the iPad to landscape mode to see the rentals in a list as well as on the map.
* Use the iPad's GPS to see homes for rent near you or select a different city to start your search.
* Tap on a property to see more details, features of that property, or tap the address to see a map of that area.
* See property photos on the iPad's vibrant high def screen, swipe the screen to see more photos or tilt the iPad to landscape mode to view photos in full screen.
* Refine your search to filter by price, bedroom and bathroom count.
* Email landlords with a single touch.
* If you like a property, add it to your favorites. Review your list of favorites even when you don't have network connection.
We apologize for the delay but it seems Apple successful release of the iPad internationally caused extra delays this time for our release. In the meanwhile find Apartments for rent on our website or use the RentCompass iPhone app to find Apartments for rent on the go, which also works on the iPad (but not optimized for it)
Enjoy the RentCompass iPad experience